If you are looking to rent out your property we can help you. We accept any type of property and we will find you that tenant as quickly as possible remembering that an empty property costs you money.
We have 2 options for this service: Finding a tenant or Managing the property. Finding a tenant attracts a finders fee, but managing the property attracts a % of the collected rental on a monthly basis. Please see below for details.
- Long Term Rentals: Usually 12 months
- The Owner will be charged a one off tenant finders fee. This is paid prior to tenant moving in.
- There is also an administration charge to the tenant for handling and processing the application.
- The rent is paid 2 months in advance plus 1 months bond, and then paid monthly.
- Additional services: (on Managed Properties)
- Inventory lists
- Periodical checking of property to ensure in good order during tenancy period
- Collection of rent payments
- Handling tenant queries
- Arranging any repairs that need to be carried out (this is extra cost to owner)
- Key holding
- Checking property on tenant exit
- Arranging cleaning for new tenants (cleaning at extra cost to owner)
To include the additional services we ask for a % of the collected rents. For this there is no finder’s fee required.
For rentals 1 months rent is to be paid as a Bond. This will cover any damage or accidents that may have occurred during the tenancy. The Bond is to be paid in cash so that it can be return the same, all being well at the end of the tenancy period.